Friday, April 15, 2011

Manny Pacquiao Will Outpoint Shane Mosley in a Surprisingly Good Scrap

Pacquiao_vs_mosley_latest_fight_pictures

The fight is nearly a month away but it's not too early to talk up the biggest fight of 2011. I have already stated why "Sugar" Shane Mosley is more than a live underdog against Manny Pacquiao. And here I will tell you why I think he's going to defeat Pacquiao next month.

I almost had you there for a second, huh?

I don't have the chutzpah to pick the Mosley upset, so I am going to go with my old reliable fight prediction helper. It highlights many of Mosley's advantages but it also tells me why it's still hard to bet against "Pac Man" in this one. You need to know why? Just read below. read more...

 

 

credits

 

Watch Pacquiao vs Mosley Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails