Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nonito Donaire Stops Voldymyr Sydorenko in Fourth Round

WBA interim super flyweight (115 pounds) titlist Nonito Donaire earned his 24th straight victory and his ninth stoppage in his past 11 fights with Saturday night's fourth-round knockout over Ukrainian bantamweight (118 pounds) Voldymyr Sydorenko, who was knocked out for the first time in his career at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif. 

"To be honest, I didn't even really go to my plan. The counter-hooks are always going to be me. I wanted to throw a lot of punches," said Donaire, who floored Sydorenko in the first, third and fourth rounds. "As you could see, there were some punches that I could have thrown. But I knew that I could take him out with one punch, so that's what I was going to." Read more...

 

credits

 

Watch Donaire vs Sydorenko Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails