Monday, November 22, 2010

Nonito Donaire Vs Volodymyr Sydorenko

Another big fight of the year is the fight between Donaire and Sydorenko which will be held at The Honda Center, Anaheim, California. The Bantamweight fight ring war will be this coming December 4, 2010. 

 

Donaire recently signed a two-fight contract with Top Rank to culminate in the duel with Montiel. However, the bout is contingent on Donaire beating Sydorenko, a former WBA bantamweight king and 2000 Sydney Olympic bronze medalist, and Montiel disposing of his next challenger, likely Mexico’s Alejandro Valdez, on Nov. 20.

“I’m super excited,” said Donaire in an overseas phone call from his home in San Mateo, California. “I’ve been itching to face an elite opponent and Sydorenko is up there among the quality fighters. This is a big test for me because I will be fighting as a bantamweight. How I do against Sydorenko will determine if I’m prepared for Montiel. Obviously, if I don’t beat Sydorenko, the Montiel fight is off so for me, losing isn’t an option.”

 

 

Watch  Donaire Vs Sydorenko Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails