Friday, November 19, 2010

Antonio Margarito – Redemption of the heart

By By Ibrar Arshad: After a long time I have decided to write an article again. The reason for my absence is the amount of ignorance I was beginning to see in boxing fans on this website, as well as the poor articles that other authors were posting. Sometimes it’s disheartening to see fans of a sport that I so dearly love, overlook values that every boxer has ever laid out in their careers. Unfortunately a lot of boxing fans have become disrespectful to the sport they claim to love. I have read remarks that are hateful, racist and completely unreasonable. It really has become sad. Read More...

 

 

credits: boxingnews24.com

 

Watch Manny Pacquiao Next Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails