Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bradley may add Marquez tricks to his arsenal vs Pacquiao

Undefeated Junior Welterweight champion Timothy Bradley may add a few of Juan Manuel Marquez’s tricks to his arsenal when he faces WBO Welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao for their welterweight fight on June 9 in Las Vegas.

 

In an conversation with RingTV, Bradley stated he discovered a lot of lessons from your third bout between Pacquiao and Marquez last November. For the duration of that Pacquiao-Marquez fight he saw some weakness in Pacquiao game. Bradley also described that he features a essential on the way to defeat Pacquiao.

 

Even though Manny Pacquiao walked away the winner by way of vast majority choice, Marquez gave him a significantly tougher fight than was anticipated, together with the Mexican legend as soon as once again bewildering Pacquiao with his outstanding counterpunching.

 

“The Marquez fight, it actually showed me a whole lot,” Bradley mentioned. “Marquez has the fine ability to frustrate and also to counterpunch. Marquez was absolutely ready to lay back and also to counterpunch and things like that.”

 

“He was able to isolate Pacquiao at instances with strong counterpunching, and he was capable to create Manny assume in there,” he added.

 

Timothy Bradley said that Marquez’s game strategy was effective, but he isn't going to strategy on entirely copying the Mexican’s style.

 

“I bring my personal flavor for the ring. I have my game plan, and I certainly understand what worked for Marquez. I’m going to try and add several of that to my arsenal,” Bradley stated.

 

“But in the end from the day, it’s going to be about my design, and what I’m preparing to do. I've a strategy, and my career is always to go out and execute it, and if I can do that, then I’m going to achieve success,” he added.

 

“Yeah, this is actually the most significant battle of my daily life. But this really is just like every single other fight that I've ever had. To me, though, it is only a battle that I have to become ready for.” He added.

 

Bradley is undefeated through his first 28 skilled bouts. So I think due to his youth he may well have an benefit more than Pacquiao. He's coming off an eighth-round technical knockout victory against veteran boxer Joel Casamayor inside the primary undercard bout from the Pacquiao-Marquez III pay-per-view.

 

For Pacquiao vs Bradley fight news and updates. Just simply visit: http://www.pacquiaoversusbradley.info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails