Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Michael Bolton Said I Love You Pacquiao But I Lie?

Mbolton-cover-lg
It makes me amaze but I know this is the reality that Manny Pacquiao idolize by almost of the prominent people around the world. Even Michael Bolton want's Manny Pacquiao to win in this coming November 12 fight - The Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3 Fight.

Top composer David Foster and his fellow artists Philip Bailey, Ashanti and Michael Bolton expressed their excitement over the upcoming fight of Filipino boxing champ Manny Pacquiao against Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas on November 12.

In an interview during a press conference for their October 25 concert dubbed "Hit Man Returns: David Foster & Friends" at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, Foster and the other artists admitted that they are all fans of Pacquiao and that they want him to win the fight.

"Yeah (we want him to win)," Ashanti said.

"Probably he's the greatest fighter who ever lived. I'd love him to win. I wish I could go there to watch the fight," Bolton added.

Foster agreed with Bolton, saying, "I saw him fight live three months ago. It's crazy because, like Michael said, we never experienced a fighter who gets stronger and faster. I remembered Muhammad Ali told me a couple of years ago 'I've never seen a fighter getting stronger and faster every round.'"

"He (Pacquiao) is a sweet guy, your national treasure. When I did finally meet him, I was so excited to meet him and I want to ask about his boxing [but] the only one he is talking about is music. But it's fun to me, of course," he added.

Asked to assess Pacquiao's singing talent, Foster replied, "I haven't heard him sing. I saw him sing one song live, I think 'Sometimes When We Touch.' I believe that's the song he loved. He sang it in a big arena so it was hard to tell. It's hard to hear how we sing. [But] I thought it's great."

Meanwhile, Foster said he is open to writing a song for Pacquiao, if given a chance.

 

Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3 Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails