Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shane Mosley: “I’m Determined to Knock Pacquiao Out…I’ve Got 6 Different Sparring Partners”

Pacquiao_vs_mosley_fight2876

I’m determined to knock Pacquiao out. I’m determined to shock the world. I’m just determined and people are going to see a different Sugar Shane. Naazim already sees it. He’s drooling already. He’s sees it, but it’s not for me to do it in the gym; it’s for me to show it in the actual fight and that’s what I’m excited for, so it’s about to go down…

There’s going to be a lot of people up here. It’s going to be crowded. I’ve got like 6 different sparring partners; it’s crazy. It’s going to be something to see,’ stated three-division world champion and future Hall of Famer ‘Sugar’ Shane Mosley as he talked about how training camp is going for his May 7th showdown with pound-for-pound champion Manny Pacquiao.  read more...

 

 

credits

 

 

Watch Pacquiao vs Mosley Fight 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails